New Jersey White Roofs
The temperature of your roof affects the temperature inside your building. White roofs with advanced reflectivity can be 40 percent cooler than traditional dark colored roofing material. The sun’s heat is reflected back instead of being absorbed into the building, resulting in energy savings by decreasing cooling costs.
- White Roofs have a longer life cycle, which reduce maintenance costs
- Reduced air conditioning costs is good for your wallet and the environment.
- They reduce air pollution and greenhouse gas emission.
- Reduces the urban heat island effect by reflecting heat away from buildings and heavily populated areas.
- Stabilized temperatures increase comfort of the building’s occupants.
- The material itself is sustainable, as it not only lasts longer than asphalt shingles, but can also be recycled.
If you are looking for a New Jersey roofing contractor, please call us today at 908-925-0007 or complete our online consultation form.